What are Eni Employees Loans?
Loans to Employees of ENI are forms of Funding reserved for employees of this company who are assessed as Para-public Employees . Thanks to the agreements that apply, they can apply for a subsidized loan, lowering interest and obtaining more liquidity.
Available Loan forms are:
- Personal Loan
- Employee loans
- Delegation of Payment
What are Para-public Employees? What advantages do the Loans to Employees of ENI have?
Para-public Employees are workers belonging to Private Companies that are held in a certain percentage by the State. As for Loans, ENI Employees have practically the same benefits as Public and State Employees. The Loan will also be payable to Employees hired by a few months with a permanent employment contract, also have the right by law to obtain a Salary Fifth Transfer and in some cases, also the Loan with Payment Delegation (depends on the employer of work that may not accept a second payroll deduction).
What is the Cession of the Fifth? What is the Payment Delegation?
The Cessione del Quinto is a special form of non-finalized Personal Loan reserved for Employees (Ministerial, Public and Private) and Pensioners (former Public or Private Employees).
A fundamental characteristic that differentiates the assignment of the Fifth from the other technical forms of Loan is the particular repayment method, which provides for the direct involvement of the Employer / Pension in the payment to the bank providing salary / pension shares withheld from the customer on a monthly basis. In order to increase the net payable to the customer, the Delegation of Payment is assimilated to the assignment of the fifth, a type of loan that can be granted only to employees of the Ministry, Public and Private.
The assignment of the fifth is a right of the employee to whom the employer can not object . Instead the Delegation of Payment requires the consent of the employer . Summarizing, with the transfer of the fifth you can commit your monthly salary with a maximum payment of 20% and with the Payment Delegation you can take advantage of another installment of 20% of salary. For a total of 40% of the net salary. In this way, large sums of cash can be obtained (also with current mortgages or reports as bad payers).